Come Visit Us
300B 12th Street
Hammonton, NJ 08037
Street parking available on Lincoln Street (Next to our brewery)
Tasting Room Hours
Due to Coiv19 we are limited to outdoor seating. Our 12th Street Beer Garden will open on Wed. 6/17
Wed & Thurs 3pm to 9pm ALL AGES
Fri. 3pm to 10pm 21+ Only
Sat 1pm to 10pm. 21+ only.
Sun 1pm to 7pm.
Reservations strongly suggested Click HERE to make one!
The world looks a little different than when we saw you last, so this won’t be business as usual. Please read through of the following new rules before visiting or reserving a space:
1. The beer garden is open Wed & Thurs 3pm to 9pm for all ages. On Fri. Sat. and Sun. ALL patrons and guests of the beer garden MUST be 21+ Weekend hours are 3pm to 10pm Fri. 1pm to 10pm Sat. and 1pm to 7pm Sun.
2. We are only accepting reservations for groups of 6 or less. There will be 5 picnic tables that can seat 6 people each. Tables cannot be moved.
3. Our last reservation seating will be one hour before closing time. Guests are welcome to stay for an hour & half during their visit (90 minutes). Accommodations will be made if there aren’t any reservations or guests waiting.
4. Guests must wear a face covering upon entrance & while conversing with our beer tenders. Once seated you are welcome to remove your face covering.
6. Our restrooms are located inside the tasting room. All guests must wear a face covering when inside our facility while using the restroom. One guest inside at a time, please.
7. Please note that service at this time is outdoors only and weather permitting.
8. According to a new ruling by Atlantic County, no dogs are allowed in the beer garden.
9. Our curbside service is here to stay and you can still order ahead online or in person.
10. There will be no flights or samples available at this time. We will have 4oz pours for $2-$3 on the menu.
11. Lastly, and most importantly, no guest shall be permitted on site if they are exhibiting signs of Covid-19. If you are sick, stay home, rest up and we will see you another time.