Check out what's on tap.
1. Minimum Required Effort - 5.1% Belgian Blonde brewed with wheat and Vienna Malt, Highly approachable blonde ale has notes of fruit, cloves and signature Belgian spices. A Vinyl staple since Day 1.
2. Doom Boy - 5.0% Pale Ale. Brewed with oats and hopped with centennial, chinook and citra. Dry hopped with citra and an ever so slight amount of Wai-iti. In your face tropical with a pine and floral back end. Crusher.
3. Daily Grind - Coffee Milk Stout using local beans from Endgrain Coffee 4.8%
4. Weisse - German Style Wheat Beer 5.2% Traditional. Notes of banana & cloves.
5. Zonal Flow- New Zealand Pilsner 5.5% - Zonal Flow is the meteorological flow of air from west to east, just like predominant winds in New Zealand. This brew is a refreshing take on a pilsner, generously hopped with Wai-iti and Motueka. 4oz $2 12oz $6 32oz Crowler $12
6. DAG- 4.5% Gose w/ yogurt, sea salt, coriander & lime. Summer crusher. 4oz $2 12oz $6 32oz Crowler $16
7. SCREAM! At The Radio - IPA - 5.6% 4oz $2 12oz $6 32oz Crowler $15
8.He Wear T-Shirts...Sometimes 4.7% Hoppy Cream Ale Brewed w/ lactose, oats and flakes corn. Jammed with city & Amarillo to add a unique citrusy twist. 4oz $2 12oz $6
9. 12th Street Lager
10. Destino - 4.8% Dry Hopped Sour. Mosaic. Simcoe. Galaxy
12. Mango Fuzz - 6.3% Mango Milkshake IPA
Find Vinyl in the Wild
(as up to date as can be. always call ahead)
Joe Canals Hammonton
Circle Liquors - Somers Point
John & Molly's - Mount Holly
Warwick Wine & Spirits
Seven Tap Room at Blue Heron Pines - Galloway
The Alley Bar & Grille - Hammonton
Tennessee Avenue Beer Hall
**Singles & 4 Packs of Moper IPA, Advances in Modern Technology Citra Pale and MRE Belgian Blonde are now for sale online & in the tasting room! You can crack one open and enjoy during your visit**